Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My neon precious!

Earrings: Glitter, Shoes: Oasap

Tonight I will publish my neon inspiration and my selection of the best yellowish-greenish clothes, shoes and accessoars you can buy on internet. But now I want to show you my precious - shoes and earring I am going to have on me this spring! Aren`t they absolutely gorgeous? :)

Don't miss the next post tonight!

//

Довечера ще публикувам моят колаж с неоново вдъхновение и селекция от най - красивите неонови дрехи, които можете да купите по нета. Но сега искам да ви покажа моите красотички - обувки на платформа и обеци, които ще нося през пролетта. Не са ли прекрасни? :))

Не пропускайте следващия постинг, още тази вечер!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the neon earcuff! Usually earcuffs tend to go unnorticed with long hair, but this one must stand out wonderfully!
    Dasha x
    touch-of-turquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete